top of page
The Port Angeles Gun Club was established in 1927
The club is a non-profit membership organization. It is one of the oldest trap clubs in the State of Washington.
We are a shooter-friendly club and strive to make it the best club possible for our members, as well as keeping shooting costs and membership dues very reasonable.
The PAGC is located six miles east of Port Angeles on Highway 101. It still occupies the original club house built in the 1930's. The club features modern trap and sporting clays equipment, as well as modern cordless voice-activated pulls.
Because of the dedication of our members, board of officers, and volunteerism -- the club is able to own the land, equipment, and buildings -- making it a debt-free organization.
bottom of page